Victron Energy Battery Monitor
Are you sick of guessing how much power is left in your batteries?
This high precision battery monitoring system from Victron Energy will accurately calculate your batteries state of charge.
Included with this device is a component called a shunt . This is fitted inline with your battery enabling the system to interagate the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Highest resolution: 10mA (0,01A) with 500A shunt.
- Lowest current consumption: 1mA.
- Easiest to wire: the BMV-600 comes with shunt, 10 meter RJ 12 UTP cable and 2 meter battery cable with fuse. No other components needed.
- Easiest to install: separate front bezel for square or round appearance; ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Information & Alarms:
- Battery voltage (V)
- Battery charge/discharge current (A)
- Ampere-hours consumed (Ah)
- State of charge (%)
- Time-to-go at the current rate of discharge
- Visual and audible alarm: over- and under voltage, and/or battery discharged